Charleston StitchFest Year Two!
Baby Lock and Sew Suite Quilt & Sew are sponsoring the newest Sewing/Quilting/Serging Party on the coast!
Coming March 2020
You will enjoy 3 full days of stitching fun with...who will be there next year?
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the schedule look like?
- Three days of stitchin’ fun 9 to 5. You’ll have morning and afternoon breaks and lunch.
Are meals included?
- Yes, three days of Continental breakfast, lunches and snacks are included.
What’s the last day to make room reservation and still get group rate?
Do I need to bring my sewing/embroidery machine?
- No. Unless you want to do some extra sewing in the evening.
What machines will I be using?
- Baby Lock Solaris, Destiny II, Triumph, Acclaim, Verve
What’s the parking situation?
- Parking at the hotel lot is available for $23/day
Is it okay for my spouse/friend to come along?
- Certainly! All non-registered guests are free to take in the Charleston Sites, golf, Plantations, fishing and other tours and of course you are free in the evenings for dinner plans. Only registered attendees will be able to attend classes
What if I’ve never used an embroidery machine or a serger?
- This is the perfect time to try one out – especially since you’ll have excellent Baby Lock Educators to help you along.
What’s included with my registration?
- Three classes to make three projects featuring embroidery, quilting, and serging
- All supplies and materials for the projects
- All machines provided by Baby Lock
- Baby Lock Ambassador educators as teachers
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks for three days
- Goody Bag – filled with freebies and other fun stuff
What if I'd rather stay somewhere other than the Charleston Historic Courtyard hotel?
- The cost for the event is separate from the hotel so you may stay where it's best for you. We thought that would make it easier for everyone.
Are tickets refundable if I’m not able to attend?
- We’re sorry that tickets are not refundable due to the nature of the event. You may transfer your ticket to someone else, however. If you’d like to do this, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes.
I don’t know anyone going? I’m nervous!
- Don’t be nervous! Sewing people are the best kind of people and you will have made friends for life by the time the event is finished. Many of our customers have made lasting friends at our events and give hugs every time they now meet.
What are the projects?
- Watch for a sneak peak on FaceBook coming soon! Ambassadors are working diligently to have some AWESOME fun projects for you to have some stitchin’ fun.