Get ready for Year Two of Charleston Stitchfest - March 6-8, 2020!
Sponsored by Baby Lock Sewing and hosted by Sew Suite Quilt & Sew, Stitchfest is the premier sewing/quilting/serging party on the East Coast! We've tweaked it to make it even better than before. Updated Location, new times, and best of all Best value for you. NOW only $349 for the whole weekend.
Featuring Baby Lock educator Lori Hernandez!
Check out her YouTube Channel HERE!
Registration is NOW Open. Down Payment of $100 reserves your seat. Click NOW
Sign up for Stitchfest Email List HERE!
New Location is the North Charleston Mariott Room Rate of $144 View hotel pictures here. Make your hotel reservation HERE
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat's included with my $349 registration?
Do I need to bring my own sewing machine?
- Classes to make up to three projects featuring embroidery, quilting, and serging
- All supplies and materials for the projects
- All machines provided by Baby Lock
- Baby Lock Ambassador& Educator, Lori Hernandez!
- Lunch, snacks and drinks for two days
- Goody Bag – filled with freebies and other fun stuff
- Hotel and travel are not covered by Sew Suite Quilt & Sew - you will be responsible for making the necessary hotel/travel arrangements
What machines will I be using?
- No, you will be using Baby Lock machines provided by Sew Suite Studio and Baby Lock Sewing.
What if I have never used a serger or embroidery machine?
- Baby Lock Solaris, Baby Lock Triumph, other premium Baby Lock sewing, embroidery and serging machines
Do I have to stay in the same hotel that the event is being held?
- Not to worry - this is the perfect chance to try it out and see if you like it! Baby Lock Educator, Lori Hernandez, and Sew Suite Staff will be happy to help with any questions!
Are meals included?
- No, travel and hotel stay are separate from the event registration fee, but there will be a discounted group rate at the hotel for attendees of the event. Hotel rate is $144 per room - share with a friend for half the price. Make Hotel reservation HERE
Is my registration refundable if I am unable to attend?
- Lunch and snacks (and a cocktail & hors-d'oeurves reception!) will be provided. Breakfast and dinner will be on your own.
Can my spouse/friend come along?
- Due to the nature of this event, the registration fee in non-refundable. However, it can be transferred to someone else in the case that you are unable to attend.
What will the schedule look like?
- Certainly, friends and family members are welcome to enjoy all that Charleston has to offer - restaurants, museums, The Battery, plantations, etc. However, only registered attendees will be able to attend class sessions
- Friday Night Trunk Show with Food/Drinks and Getting Started party
- Saturday 9 to 5 - Dig into the projects
- Sunday morning 9 to noon. The schedule and projects are designed to get them finished to take home.
Photo Gallery - Stitchfest 2019